Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still loving it...


Hello,

We moved here last June and I have to say that I'm glad we moved here. It's been great! I love looking out and seeing green everywhere: life existing within its camouflage. The dragonflies are like fluttering pieces of the rainbow and the abundant lakes that are teeming with life is so calming.

Everything we could ever need is within our reach and even though I would normally be begging to get out and get fresh air after 3 days, it hasn't happened yet. I hope that my family can also see our town through my eyes; the bugs are still getting to them.

Soon, school will start for all us and I look forward to looking out my window and gain inspirations from the beauty that only singing birds and swaying trees can bring.


"The simple life; you can't beat it..."


"Live your dreams; don't let it pass and just become your "secret candy"...


See you next blog!

No comments: