Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Texans





School is around the corner, but yet everything's new. My children, Lisa, Jasmine and Ian are both excited and nervous. Should they be; maybe, but at the same time, they love where we are and can't wait to belong to a new group of kids who are hungry for more knowledge and fun like they are. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this blog episodes play out for my little gems.

As for our pets, Cece, our cat and Dexter our cockatiel, they are just in heaven with all the noises and breeze that grace our home and keep their interest peaked.

"Make life simple, and you'll love it best; no need for any "secret candy".

See you next blog...

No comments: