Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Texas schools



Well, another day, another blog...

It's been refreshing to enter a school where what they say mostly matches what they do. Registering my children have been a nice shock to the lesson of being prepared. They asked for all the paperwork and each document missing meant another try on another day. Being prepared, there's just no substiture for it.

Ok, here's the kids schools' pics, so you can see how excited we are:


Remember, don't let your great dreams become "secret candy". Find your strength and live them. We'll have their cute faces gracing these blogs soon enough.

Enjoy your day...

No comments: