Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

No new posts for now...

Hello and sorry... I am having so much fun with our family blog that I found myself no time for even this personal one, so please for the time being, follow our adventures on this blog:

Mathews Memory Lane

Please leave a comment on that blog because sometimes, my list of links yield a blank black screen. I don't know why, but it does. I often have to go back and click on your comments to get to your blogs.

Funny, irritating but worth it...

Love to all! Thank you!

No comments: