Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Monday, June 1, 2009

CoL: Day 17-25

Still not getting enough time to focus on eating right but then again who can with 2 sick kids?


I'm hopeful though, very hopeful... (can you see my crossed fingers?)


Activity: Walked a lot in doing errands and getting my dinnerware fix. Sometimes, just looking helps so much in getting great ideas!

1 comment:

kado! said...

It is hard to eat right with kids around....and them not eating all the food on their plates! LOL!

keep up the great work, and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!