Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awards Worth Sharing!


Megan of Infertile Myrtle shared this blog friendship award to those who visit her blog. I was one of the lucky ones that visit her, so... Now, I share it all with you!

If you think or know I'm a true blog friend and you'd like to continue or start becoming one of my true blog friends, please accept this generous award. If not, take it anyway and pass it on to your true blog friends. The point is keep sharing...



I also created an award for all bloggers. Blogging has been very therapeutic for me and am very sure most of you feel the same way, so take this award and also, share with those you deem fabulous enough who also has a blog!

Happy Blogging!

No comments: