Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

5 Things...

I got this from Melissa Minson's blog

TAG... YOU'RE IT!

5 things on my to-do list for tomorrow:

1. Go pick up our new dining table
2. Help hubby assemble table
3. Do laundry
4. Go get potatoes to bake
5. Go to Marshall's to find some ramekins

5 things I would do with a million dollars:

1. Pay off annoying big bills
2. Buy land and build dream home on land
3. Complete my wedding china and crystal
4. Visit China, Spain, Philippines, Canada, Italy and France
5. Put money in different CDs

5 places I have lived in the U.S.:

1. Sunnyvale, CA
2. San Jose, CA
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Carrollton, TX

5 jobs I have held:

1. Great America amusement park- Cashier / Lead / Restaurant Supervisor
2. Sizzler- Cashier
3. Exxon Mobil- Cashier
4. Komag, Inc.- Manufacturing associate / Mfg. Lead / Prototype Engr'g / Standards Prototype Engr'g Assistant / HR Departmental Hiring Consultant
5. McWhorter's office supplies- Cashier

5 pictures from 5 years ago: (2004)
Christmas at our house in Williamsfield campus
Thanksgiving dinner in campus
Halloween party at Williamsfield Elementary, across from our house
Serena Shores apartment, just before we moved to ASU campus.
Chuck E. Cheese; Jasmine's 5th bday celebration

Ok, your turn!

4 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

This was fun to read! I like knowing more about you. I would love to visit the places you listed. Maybe one of these days we can organize a Mommies-only European tour :-)

Melissa said...

That's the age I remember your kids as. Can you believe it's been 5 years? I bet that was the same Halloween party we went to that year!

Eldredge Family said...

I like all of the places you want to visit I am like I would going to Disneyland!!

Chandy said...

Marivic: The moment I get that million-dollar check, we'll book the tour! :-D

Melissa: I wouldn't be surprised, plus that was the year we moved into the campus.

Crystal: I went to Disneyland for my honeymoon, but I've never been able to afford to go back with our kids.

Where's that million dollar check?