Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

CoL: Day 2


The second attempt, I mean day of changing my eating habits by watching what I eat and being more active...


BREAKFAST:
*** Breakfast sandwich (white) & 12 oz. 2% milk

LUNCH:
*** Filipino beef stew with rice- 1 bowl
*** Diet Pepsi
*** "Slim Cocoas" cookie - 1
*** Ice Water - 2 glasses

VITAMIN:
*** Centrum Complete
*** Water- 2 glasses

SNACK:
*** Water- 3 glasses

DINNER:
*** Fried rice w/ veggies
*** Mama's spaghetti - on a small salad plate
*** Ferrero Rondnoir- 1 piece
*** Ice Water- 3 glasses

ACTIVITY:
*** Went to church
*** Took a shower
*** Did a tablescape
*** Took pictures
*** Cooked dinner
*** Stretched
*** Blogged

Ok, so it looks like I overate... Gotta be better tomorrow. LOL

2 comments:

kado! said...

Hey that's OK...it's Mother's Day...let your self slide!!! =)

Chandy said...

Thanks, Cadance!