Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CoL: Day 5


Change of Lifestyle adventure continues...

Today was wrought with itinerary printouts, confirming rental car and hotel room, looking at budget and getting just the right clothes. All to just get to my own graduation! I'm so glad I only have to do this once! Whew! ;-)

BREAKFAST:
*** Cheerios Crunch & 2% milk - 1 bowl
*** Water - 2 glasses

LUNCH:
*** Mama's Spaghetti - 1 small bowl
*** Diet Pepsi - 1 can

VITAMIN:
*** Centrum Complete
*** Water- 1 glass

SNACK:
*** Water- 2 glasses

DINNER:
*** Arby's Roasted Burger - 1 (It was FREE!)
*** Rootbeer (I had to buy a drink to get the burger)
*** Ice Water- 2 glasses

ACTIVITY:
*** Got up at 6:15A again!
*** Made sure kids got to school
*** Took care of travel plans
*** Did laundry
*** Washed and dried dishes
*** Blogged future posts

Since we'll be in Phoenix and we've got friends in Mesa, I know I will be doing a lot of walking and talking. That's a lot of calories to be burned, not monumental, but still a lot!

No comments: