Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Monday, May 11, 2009

CoL: Day 3


Day 3 only of my "Change of Lifestyle" journey and I'm already late posting. Yikes!

BREAKFAST:
*** HBoO with almonds & 2% milk

LUNCH:
*** Mama's Spaghetti- 1 small bowl
*** Sonic burger no cheese
*** Ice Water - 3 glasses

VITAMIN:
*** Centrum Complete
*** Water- 2 glasses

SNACK:
*** "Slim Cocoas" cookie -1
*** Water- 2 glasses

DINNER:
*** Fried rice w/ veggies- 1 small bowl
*** Ice Water- 3 glasses

ACTIVITY:
*** Went to Walmart- 1.5 hours
*** Took a shower
*** Took a nap - 1.5 hours
*** Cooked dinner
*** Baked a biscuit tart w/ my fam
*** Talked to my hubby
*** Did a tablescape
*** Took pictures
*** Washed and dried dishes
*** Did Laundry
*** Stretched- 15 mins
*** Blogged

Still too much food, but I got a lot more done so I kind of made up for it. LOL

No comments: