Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Friday, January 9, 2009

"Fun Shui" TV Host found my blog!

... and she commented on it!!! Oh, wow! What a great day this is turning out to be! First, on Free Cycle, I got a white cake stand (picking up tomorrow AM) that I need for Valentine's tablescape and now this! Yes, yes, yes!!! At first, I thought it was my ward friend Stephanie Bean, but when I re-read the post, I knew it wasn't her! Wow!

Here's what she said: (Original post on one below...)

"Well, you just made my day! Not only is your blog posting so heartfelt and inspiring...but I also got a big grin on my face when I saw my very own show on your Gratitude list. I'm the host of "Fun Shui" on HGTV...and it means the WORLD to me that there are people like you out there looking to change your life and make a difference. Keep doing the great work you're doing! And feel free to email me directly if you have any great feng shui questions or stories to share!

Lots of love to you,
Stephanie (McWilliams)stephanie@evolvingarts.com
www.evolvingarts.com"

OK, I am now officially the luckiest person in Carrollton!!!

3 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

That is SOOOOO COOOOOOL! That would make my day! How fun for you to have someone make such a cool comment!

Chandy said...

From Sheila Pajarillo:

"I'm so proud of you, and happy too! I'm glad that you're able to share what you love to do with others and someone like the host let you know that you're doing a good job."

I just love her! She always encourages me to be more confident.

Chandy said...

From Kevin Burke: (Charlie's good friend from way back...)

"Great!! Where’s your google page with all the nice family pics!?!?"

He's not a blogger...