Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Name Game

This is one to try: It's a funny name game I found on one of my friends' blog just a little bit ago. I had to go and copy it. Thanks a bunch Lori for this funny meme!!

1. Your real name: Carolyn Aspiras Mathews

2. Your gangsta name: (first three letters of real name plus izzle) Carizzle

3. Your detective name: (favorite color and animal) Purple Goldfish

4. Your soap opera name: (middle name and current street) Aspiras B. Hollow

5. Your Star Wars name: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of your moms maiden name) MatCaAsp

6. Your Super hero name: (2nd favorite color and favorite drink) Green H2O

7. Your witness protection name: (mother's middle name and fathers middle name) Fang Rave

8. Your goth name: (black and a name of one of your pets) Black Cece

Ha, ha... My #7 should be my #8 and vice versa! #6 sounds gross! :D Both of my parents' middle names are long so I shortened it and it worked out funnier!

What did you come up with?

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Wow, clever names!!

I'm like you, I have a long birth name that I don't go by (I go by my nickname).

PS That sticky post above about your lola is so sweet. You are lucky to have had her in your life!!

Chandy said...

I know, I miss her so much!