Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Get your fingers ready...

I've just checked in to my classes and all four Public Administation classes are related, so they staggered the homeworks to prevent too much overlap. The best part of it all, three are done in two months! Yay, me! (Boy, do I watch too much Disney channel...)

What does that mean for you? It means you will need to keep posting (if you feel like it; no pressure, (cough! everyday)) on your blogs to help me (if you think I'm worth it, (cough! I am!) Lol), break the monotony of online classes.

I love reading everyone's post; yes, everyone's and now that I've figured how to deal with feeds and links, then I can definitely keep up with most of your musings, ramblings, rantings and ravings!

Are you up to the challenge? So, what are you waiting for? Crack those knuckles and ready... set... type!

No comments: