Mouth-watering Memoir

My paternal grandmother, Lucena Ravelo Lacho used to say, "Candy, I'm happy. You know, I just live the simple life..." It's true, if we are happy with what we have, we see the beauty in its simplicity. I miss her so much... I love her so much more.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More good CHI

Two days ago, I reactivated my WEALTH area (it holds our shoe cubbies and the jackets hang on the wall. It also has Charlie's commercial planes poster hanging above the jackets.) by pairing up the shoes, dusting and clearing the space. Plus, I created a vertical focus by placing a small trunk on top of the cubbies and a plant on a burgundy and gold pot. Plants symbolize growth and trunks are often associated with valued possessions. Guess what happened? The next day, the rest of my school grant arrived in the mail plus Charlie mentioned that he was paid OT for the extra hours they put in one night of extended maintenance check. He came in the room asking, "Did you see my net?" Let's just say, "Good going, Charlie!"

The next day, and even today, we found some really good deals! Check my FREE Feet post

Remember... Energy in, energy out...

No comments: